About the Challenge
A multi-staged event - consists of rounds of presentation, review and feedback.
- Students need to register for the Challenge
- All the registered students need to take up series of workshop on Entrepreneurship delivered by industry leaders
- Need to submit the Business Plan of their idea . First level of screening will be done by YI leaders.
- Top 15 teams will be presented on the “Final Demo Day” in font of Jury panel & 03 teams will be awarded
Who can participate?
- All participants should be UG or PG students from Indian Colleges and Universities.
- Team size: Maximum of 4 members in each team, with a team lead specified.
- Start-up plan submissions should be done online at www.yustart.in
Registration Fees *
- Early Bird Registration : Rs. 1999 per team, if paid before 27th Feb 2019
- Regular Registration : Rs. 2499 per team, if paid before 6th Mar 2019
Each team is required to submit the following to CII-Yi via www.yustart.in on or before 10th Mar 2019. Any submissions made later than this would not be accepted and the team would not qualify for the screening
- Executive Summary: One page write-up on the overall plan
- Business Plan: Presentation in PDF Format of up to 20 slides, covering the following:
- Business concept: Describes the business, its product/offering. It should specify the unique value proposition, and what the business’ competitive advantage will be.
- Market Opportunity: Outline the market it will serve, what problem the offering would solve for whom, and the scalability / growth opportunity for the business.
- Current status:How far have you progressed with your business plan?
- Financial requirements & Financial Projections: Clearly states the capital needed to start the business and to expand. Highlights the important financial points of the business including sales, profits, cash flows and return on investment.
- Marketing Strategy & Competition Analysis: Pricing, Distribution, Promotion Plans, Sales potential, Current & Potential Competition, Competitive Strength etc.
Note: References & Annexure material may be submitted if required , they can only support the presentation.
|Registration||Early Bird: Students should register their team – 1999INR /Team (Inclusive 18% G.S.T)||27 Feb 2019|
|Regular Registration: 2499 INR /team ( Inclusive of GST)||6 Mar 2019|
|Work Shop||All the registered students should take up the workshop (Webinar)
1. Entrepreneurship: Journey of Life
2. Business Finance & How to raise investment
|B Plan Submission||Final date for Business Plan Submission||10 Mar 2019|
|YuStart Final/Conclave||Shortlisted team should present in front of Jury members & audience around 300ppl at CII Karnataka Annual CTO Conference 2019||25 Mar 2019|
Venue and Format
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
No.1086, 12th Main, HAL 2nd Stage,
Indira Nagar, Bangalore 560008, India.
Tel : +91-80- 42889595
- Date: 25th Mar 2019
- Time: 0900 – 1600 hrs
- Venue: Taj End West
- Format: 10 minutes for presentation and 05 minutes for Q&A